Kay beauty eye products review

KAY BEAUTY PRODUCTS REVIEW:

Hi guys, we all love beautiful eyes. It is only possible through Amazing eye makeup products. So today I am going to review the newly launched Kay beauty products.

Kay beauty eyeliner:
These eyeliners are available in various colors as you can see in the image above . But my favorite is black and blue. The liners are quite good. But the brush is too long to use. The product is less in quantity. The price is also high. Otherwise it's okay product. It's price is RS.424 
Kay beauty stick eyeshadow:
This stick is available in various colors.there are 12 shades available. And there is no need to blend it so much. But I don't think that it look that good on me so I will not recommend this to you guys. Instead I will buy a pallete or a liquid eyeshadow. Even it's quite expensive. You can buy it for RS.599

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Himalaya shampoo review

Remedies for getting rid of dandruff